Eczema and rosacea are skin conditions that can be uncomfortable and embarrassing. Rosacea is characterized by significant redness of the skin with visible blood vessels, swollen, itchy bumps, and sometimes peeling skin. Scaly, itchy, and dry patches on the skin are the typical signs of eczema. They are both triggered by certain things that can differ for every patient. At Dermed Clinic of Danga Bay, Johor Bahru, Johor, our dermatologist can evaluate your skin and make recommendations regarding the best treatment for these conditions and ways to maintain them with time to reduce flare-ups and complications.
What are the more common causes of eczema and rosacea in patients?
We find that these conditions may be caused by a variety of factors, including:
- Environmental factors that can trigger an attack include sun exposure, spicy food, and certain chemicals in skin products for rosacea
- Stress, sweating, and dust mites for eczema
- Dry skin that can become irritating and uncomfortable
What eczema and rosacea treatment methods are offered at Dermed Clinic?
At Dermed Clinic, we will evaluate you and discuss the effective treatment choices available to reduce skin redness that can lead to facial redness and eczema rash. Below are some of the options we may recommend as treatment for rosacea and eczema:
- Topical and oral medication. Topical and oral medicines can be prescribed to control the itch and reduce inflammation.
- Dermed laser. Dermed laser reduces the redness and flushing caused by rosacea through light therapy that heals broken capillaries.
- Lifestyle changes. In addition to treatments available at our office, our team might make suggestions, such as lifestyle changes that can reduce rosacea triggers and eczema rash flare-ups. These may include reducing sun exposure or times of extreme temperature changes.
Eliminate rosacea and eczema by scheduling an appointment with the highly skilled aesthetic and skin clinic (Dermatology) in Johor Bahru.
At Dermed Clinic, Dr Muniandi Velayuthan and his team are dedicated to offering solutions to patients with medical and cosmetic dermatology concerns. If you reside in the Danga Bay, Johor Bahru, Johor area and desire to speak to a provider about solutions for rosacea, call our office at +601133220069 or +60166999097 to request a visit at our office.